Having recently won a yet another project they are now looking to bolster and expand their team.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all personnel and subcontractors ensuring safety, quality and liaising with the client and project manager during the delivery of the project.
- You will report to the Project Manager
- Responsible for safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the client relationship
- Responsible for schedule of works and planning
- Complete toolbox talks
- Previous experience in a civil Supervisor role and / or relevant qualifications
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (TMR) would be highly regarded
- Exposure to civil practices associated with major land/urban development projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor transport infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com