Our client is a well-established and highly respected Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy. Despite the pandemic, 2020 was their busiest year since inception and they are going from strength to strength.
They have a stable and organised management team who have delivered a wide range of projects throughout Queensland and Australia. Maintaining company culture is very important to the business and they strive to hire ambitious and personable staff for every position.
They work across two main areas in urban/land development and civil infrastructure. Their civil team are settled and friendly, with a compact structure and an excellent culture.
Due to recent project wins they are currently looking for an experienced Civil Draftsman with land/urban development experience to join their group in a permanent capacity.
This position will sit within a friendly project team, and working closely with the Engineers and Designers you will work on medium and large civil engineering projects.
This is a role where you will be a key member of the team and will take on responsibility crucial to the successful delivery of these exciting projects.
- 2 years practical experience drafting in urban/commercial development projects,
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering and/or relevant experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience in producing detailed design drawings in AutoCad,
- Demonstrated ability to work to timeframes and project schedules,
- Local experience will be highly regarded.