The Communications Lead is responsible for developing and executing clear, timely and effective change communications materials to facilitate the smooth uptake of new initiatives. The Change Communications Lead assists with stakeholder integration and desired business readiness outcomes.
- Build strong work relationships with project managers, technical experts, ticketing team members, operators and other stakeholders to understand changes and develop and implement change communication materials.
- Create, edit and manage the production of a range of detailed materials to effectively support operator and stakeholder awareness and readiness preparations.
- Liaise with and develop communication messaging to help direct media and marketing teams.
- Provide quality assurance for communications and marketing activities as required.
- Regularly liaise with and support the training team.
- Accept ownership and apply standard project methodology for key deliverables which might include a communications needs analysis, change communications plan and required communications artifacts.
- Develop and implement monitoring and reporting activities in relation to readiness and acceptance surveys.
- Collaborate with and accept guidance from the Communications Lead to develop and implement change communications programs and activities.
- Work collaboratively within the Transport portfolio to ensure programs and communication collateral are aligned with the Transport for NSW brand strategy and visual identity and any other relevant communication requirements.
- Sound experience in communication with an understanding of change communication.
- Excellent writing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability understand complex technical processes and produce plain-English communications outputs, tailored to individual stakeholders.
- Communications degree.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills.
- Understanding of project team and operational stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Good facilitation and negotiation skills.