We are looking for an experienced contact centre operator who has an extensive background in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment.
- 3-month contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Offices are based in Parramatta
- role commencing Jnauary 2023
- $32.16 per hour + super
- Award-winning training
- Provide front-line customer support to members of the public!
- 35 hours per week, 7am -7pm rotating roster Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, particularly Outlook and Team
- Previous gov experience preferred but not essential