- Established firm based on east and west coast
- Help increase rental business stream
- Role based in Western Sydney
You will be joining a world class supplier for Globe Power products. Globe Power product range includes latest Diesel Generators, Solar lighting, Diesel and Hybrid lighting, Air compressors, Lithium generators, solar and Lithium battery solutions, Hydrogen power and Power accessories.
They have branches in all states to cater for Sales and Hire including service and technical support.
Their products are renowned market leading technology and world class manufacturing both in Australia and internationally.
Why people want to join
You are joining an established company that is backed by a well-known Access business on the East Coast. The products they manufacture for sale are innovative and unique and the office is expanding due to the hire demand in the east coast construction, mining and civil markets.
We are looking for a well-connected Business Development Manager that has strong ties in the above-mentioned industries in NSW, particularly the Newcastle / Hunter Valley mining industry.
Ideally we are looking for a senior BDM to expand the rental fleet. The applicant would need at least 2 years' experience in equipment rental and have a proven sales record. It would be preferable if applicate has experience in power and lighting but not essential if they have good connections within the local construction market
This is an office and on the road role based out of Western Sydney. You will be paid a base salary of $100K - $120K + Super + Car + Commissions
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and build strategic working relationships with all customers and suppliers
- Identification and attraction of new customer sales
- Increase of customer awareness of the Access Rentals brand
- Retain existing customers and increase their sales revenue
- Monthly leads/opportunities are followed up and recorded in the databas
- Meet/exceed set sales targets set out by the business (this will include a large portion of new business
- Provide timely and accurate information for financial reporting
- Minimise costs and wastage
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to company QHSE policies, procedures and protocols
- 2 years + proven sales, business development experience including successful cold-calling experience
- Experience/knowledge of Hire/Rentals equipment industry, including relevant equipment product knowledge
- Proven experience in building strategic external relationships
- Experience using MS Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook and other data base or ideally hire based systems (e.g. InspHire and CRM systems)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and high pressure team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to quality; ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and self-motivation
- A current Australian driver’s license
- An EWP ticket/other relevant industry tickets (not essential but desirable)