BMS and HVAC Technicians are required for a Tier 1 Contractor who are the leaders in the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
You will be working at multiple client sites across the Sydney metropolitan area and regional NSW, and will become part of a team that provides outstanding service and support to various clients. You will be required to work on - call on a rotating roster; weekend and out of hours work will be necessary.
The keys to your success are:
• Highly developed technical problem-solving skills
• In depth knowledge of and experience with various HVAC equipment and BMS systems
• Proficient IT skills with a strong understanding of networks and PC configuration
• Previous experience with BACnet, LON and MODBus protocol
• IP configuration and fault-finding experience to network routers, switches and other network related hardware
• A valid Australian driver’s license
• Trade qualifications in electrical and or mechanical HVAC
- Being highly driven and confident
- Ability to work equally well autonomously or as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise your work and follow through to completion.
- Achieving results motivates you.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must have or be able to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance to work on Australian Government sites. Documented evidence must be provided if selected for interview.
If you would be interested i applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please Click "APPLY NOW" and send across an up to date CV, or contact Karl French on either email@example.com or 0282 524 029.