$140 - $200K
Sensational Business - Huge Market Presence
Our client is an industry leading multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy with a strong reputation for premium Building services design work across multiple market sectors in Australia, specifically holding high regard in the healthcare sector.
They continue to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre, and this plus a management team who lead from the front, has helped them take an increasing market share within Sydney's building services.
They get involved in a broad range of projects mostly within the traditional areas of; tertiary clients, retail and entertainment, club and hospitality, health and government.
Now, with a solid pipeline of projects in most building services sectors and growing exposure in the Audio Visual market, you will be directly exposed to client’s and encouraged to build relationships with key stakeholders. Also mentored by the company directors, you will be given support to grow a team of engineers to serve their vast client base.
You will be involved in the design and delivery of projects on all aspects encompassing the broad area of Audio Visual design including the opportunity for collaboration and co-ordination with other services including power, lighting, data and voice communications, other services, room aesthetics and acoustics.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a candidate with over five years’ relevant industry experience, design and/or practical installation and commissioning exposure. Experience in fostering client relationships and the willingness to lead a team of engineers are vital to succeed in this position.
The client is offering a competitive salary package for this rewarding and challenging opportunity for experienced leaders in this field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team player and leader, working under the mentorship of the Directors
- Mentoring junior and intermediate engineers
- Design of converged AV/IT solutions, IPTV and MATV systems.
- Attend client meetings/site inspections
- Ensuring costs are effectively controlled on assigned work and ensuring work is completed within budgeted timeframes
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, consistency of work quality and that all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, procedures and the basis of design
- Excellence in written and verbal presentations, Tender documentation and reports.
- Meet multiple and concurrent project deadlines.
- Team based persona, confidence working with colleagues and customers and professional personal presentation.
- Knowledge of relevant software packages such as CAD, VISIO, EASE, PROJECT and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Formal training in a majority of the following AV, VC, Audio and Lighting Control Systems such as AMX, Crestron, Extron, Kramer, RTi, Polycom, Cisco, LifeSize, Cobranet, Dante, CBUS and Dynalite.
- Sound reinforcement and hearing augmentation system design for performance spaces and distributed audio systems using products from EV, EAW, JBL, Bose, Meyer, Bosch, Clearone, Biamp, BBS, Shure, Ampetronics, Williams etc.
- Visual display, digital signage, videowall system design and vision switching solutions using products from NEC, Panasonic, Sony, Roland, Barco, Christie, Brightsign, Jupiter, Corioscan etc.
- Formal IT qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Formal training and expertise in theatrical stage lighting and production systems will also be highly regarded.
- Huge growth potential
- Incentivised salary package
- Build a team
- Growing business