Seeking confident Contracts Administrators or Site Engineers who come from a Tier One background willing to make their next career move into client-side project management!
- Tired of long days and working weekends on site?
- Fast track your Project Management career with your experience working for a Tier One builder
- Learn from a team of corporate, professional client-side Project Managers on a project pipeline of $6B
Australia is going to witness literally the biggest shift in building & infrastructure. Our client will be responsible for overseeing over $6B of growth within several sectors, including residential, retail, commercial, health and education. Our client is a government entity, looking to grow their internal project management team to take on this multi-faceted project. Professional development and individual well-being are highly valued within the entity and they pride themselves on being a workplace that has a strong focus on a commitment to meeting the communities needs.
Assist with all tasks to enable the delivery of projects from pre-conception to completion in several sectors which includes but not limited to:
- Stakeholder management and maintaining relationships (both internal and external)
- Attending meetings and workshops, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items,
- Project finances; review and processing of invoices and variation claims, budget forecasting, project budgets and monthly project reporting
- Assist with tender process for both consultants and builders
- Assist Design Manager/s throughout design process
- Assist with contractual management and administration of contracts/agreements and project risk
- Provide recommendations to Senior Managers on project related issues
- Assist with business support, project administration and office management services, as required
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience working as a contracts administrator, site engineer, project engineer or similar for a Tier 1 builder.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
- Strong advocacy skills and enthusiasm for leadership
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com