Exciting opportunity to work for a trusted Australian leader in the management of high profile and complex projects ranging from $1M-$1B while receiving extensive mentorship.
- Exposure to high profile and complex projects ranging from $1M-$1BILLION
- Align your learning and industry experience alongside industry professionals within the Health, Education, justice, leisure and community project sectors
- Central CBD office with a market leading salary
- Grow with a company alongside a team of industry professionals to learn and eventually become a 360 Project Manager
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $1M-$1B in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 1-3+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
If you would like to tackle your next challenge in a booming industry, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/