- Are you a recent graduate or cadet looking for the next step?
- Extensive mentoring under experienced Project Manager
- Manage a Head Contractor on $100m project
- Exposure to project life cycle from design to handover
- Work for a well-established Australian client-side consultancy that operates in the biggest up-and-coming sectors including education, aviation and health
- Manage a Head Contractor on a $100m project through out the construction phase until hand over.
- Develop project briefs, planning and design
- Procure and liaise with consultants, stakeholders and contractors
- Manage and oversee cost expenditure of projects
- Ensure quality standards are met through project
- Manage document control
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in the project management sector or similar role
- Must have experience of managing a Builder or come from a major building background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
- Strong advocacy skills and enthusiasm for leadership
- A well-established advisory and project management service provider with over two decades of success in the client-side sector
- Multimillion-dollar projects in the aviation, residential, commercial, retail, education and health sectors, proving potential exposure to a complete range of projects
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and expansion
- Operate in a team of agile and resilient, hard workers who thrive on change and meeting short and long term goals
- Contributor to charities and environmentally friendly processes
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com