These guys are a highly thought of organisation delivering industrial space predominantly across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, but also Hong Kong and New Zealand.
They have a track record of successfully delivering client pleasing developments attracting repeat and new investors, with some long-standing stakeholders backing the well thought out growth strategy.
We are now in the position to offer skilled individuals the opportunity to be involved as Assistant Development Manager, and further their careers with this well thought of business.
typical duties will include:
- business acquisitions
- networking and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- managing planning and authority approval process
- management of the development design brief
- management and engagement of consultants
- monitor competitors and market conditions
- monitoring and managing new business and project budgets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- relevant degree in construction with masters in property development favourable
- some exposure to industrial development would be welcome, however not essential.
- at least 2 years experience in a development related role