My client is a highly reputable organisation delivering iconic Commercial and mixed use developments nationwide. They are currently in the market for an Assistant / Development Manager to join this thriving well knitted team working on a fantastic development including multiple sectors.
With an excellent track record of successfully delivering developments for themselves and major investors they boast a business engineered together working like a well-oiled machine.
We are now in the position to offer up and coming individuals the opportunity to be involved as an Assistant Development Manager, and further their careers with this well thought of business.
Typical duties will include:
- networking and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in managing planning and authority approval process
- assist management of the development design brief
- management and engagement of consultants
- monitor competitors and market conditions
- assist in monitoring and managing new business and project budgets
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- relevant degree in construction with masters in property development favourable
- some exposure to commercial office developments would be welcome, however not essential.
- 3 years experience in a development role
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org