CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an Administrator for a Tier 1 contractor specialising in Demolitions.
Our client is the largest Demolition business in Australia. Currently turning over approximately $500 Million, our client is a well established and stable business to join! They are seeking an energetic candidate to be the face of their business and to join their up-beat culture.
As an Administrator, you will be reporting into the NSW Logistics and Store Manager. You will be supporting the exciting expansion of the business and working along side the wider team. The role requires a highly energetic and organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enter driver run sheets, tipping and concret dockets
- Enter plant movements and produce summary
- Respond to Engineers and Project Manager requests for information
- Produce purchase order numbers for tipping and transport
- Store Data entry, invoicing and reporting
- Adhoc reception duties when required
- Previous experience within Construction/Logistics/Concrete
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Administration within construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based near Mascot Station.
- Easily accessible via Public Transport - 5 min walk from Mascot station / Parking available on site
- Permanent opportuntiy with a Competitive Salary + Superannuation