- 6month contract opportunity with NSW State Government - Immediate start!
- Based in Sydney CBD - WFH for now
- Valid WWCC is ESSENTIAL
Through communicating and working in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and professionals who work with children in a range of early childhood education environments, our client ensures the delivery of high-quality services to build a better future for children. Our client is also responsible for implementing and administering state-based funding to continuously improve the quality of and access to early childhood education in NSW.
- Provide project and operational support services to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Undertake research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of strategic advice, information, and reports to support informed decision making and planning.
- Provide a range of administrative services, including coordinating working groups, committees, and meetings, and contributing to the preparation of draft correspondence, papers, and minutes, which support the strategic and operational objectives of the unit.
- Triage and respond to routine email queries to provide consistent advice and information in the alignment of the strategic and operational objectives of the unit.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- A valid Working with Children Check - we will not accept candidates without this.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40 hours/week)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior government experience is desirable
- Previous project experience is HIGHLY regarded
- Prior experience with systems TRIM, SAP Finance, MS Suite is highly regarded