CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are seeking an administrator who has worked within Property and Construction prior.
Our client is a large Property Development company who’s focus is creating lifestyle communities such as for seniors, holiday goers and retreats. They encourage a supportive and healthy work culture with career progression for all.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be assisting all areas of the business and reporting into the HR manager.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in Property or construction previously and have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career within Property and construction
- Answering and directing calls
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Data Entry
- Providing support to the HR Manager
- Diary and travel management for Directors
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Opportunity to assist in a highly creative environment
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com