Our client is responsible for delivering projects and programs to reliably and safely improve the movement of people and goods by various transport modes, including through the road and freight network, NSW waterways, the public transport network and active transport such as cycling and pedestrian networks.
The successful candidate will be sitting within a small team whose aim is to support over 150 on-site employees as well as any regional teams.
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient communication of information and reports
- Maintain the internal database and CRM
- Providing general administrative support to the business unit
- Data entry and the maintenance of reports and spreadsheets
- Eligibility work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day. The successful candidate and needs to be available during core business hours
- Previous admin experience in GOVERNMENT
- Great communications skills
- STRONG excel skills
- Possesses a high level of resilience and initiative
- Must be willing to learn and try new things!