Salary - $80k - $90k Package based on experience.
Seeking an all-rounder Accountant, who has worked in a small team and is a team player.
You will have a lot of drive, be proactive, passionate and keen to help out in multiple areas.
Opportunity to grow and develop, and work across other business accounts in the umbrella of the firm.
Interviews this week via Microsoft Teams and start date next week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Cash position
- Prepare Payroll Tax
- Quarterly BAS and annual Tax payment report
- Reconciliation of Bank, Credit Cards, Term Deposits and bank guarantees
- Daily invoicing - high volume
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Submit reports to Chartered Accountants for yearly financial report, Income Tax and FBT Tax
- Manage company Insurances, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Work Cover.
- min 3-4 years experience in a similar position
- must have relevant industry experience (construction or property)
- Experience using XERO is essential.
- Experience using Simpro highly regarded
- Excellent communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- CPA or other tertiary qualifications are highly desired
- MUST DRIVE
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com