One of the worlds leading providers of manned guarding, scanning, monitoring and other security services are looking for somebody to join their team and take ownership of a key account of theirs.
The organisation has a major aviation contract and takes care of land side security screening operations as well as air side patrols and security checkpoints. You will take the lead in staff management and retention across around 140 operatives, who are on site 7 days a week in a close to 24/7 capacity.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilisation of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Work closely with site supervisors, team leaders and security managers to ensure service delivery is provided within set contract KPI’s /. SLAs or contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with the client.
- Develop and maintain site operational procedures (SOPs) in accordance with the company’s policy in this area as well as facilitating CSDS to all their sites / projects
- Participate in and attend multi-disciplinary meetings as directed by State Manager
To be successful in this opportunity you will have experience managing large teams across complex and ever developing environments. Security and manned guarding experience is a necessity and aviation exposure would be a bonus. Fundamentally however you need to be able to build relationships at all levels, be commercially astute and have a real desire for service excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to a join a leader in the Australian outsourced security services sector, as well as a business with internal scope that can provide huge opportunities for both personal and professional development. If you are interested in this opportunity please hit APPLY NOW.