With offices across the globe, this top tier engineering design consultancy are at the forefront of design. They have an outstanding reputation throughout Australia and this is not only built on the quality of their designs, but also through their employee engagement and satisfaction.
They offer leading benefits including a genuine commitment to flexible working and a healthy work / life balance along with additional holiday options and on-going personal and professional growth.
This role is based in a project office delivering one of the largest and most complex transport infrastructure project in the world. Due to the size of this project, they are looking to engage a Utilities Engineer to ensure it's timely delivery.
As al Utilities Engineer, you will be responsible for working as part of a wider team to deliver utility portions of this major transport infrastructures. This is a key role and you will be working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to achieve best delivery on time and to budget.
This is a key hire for the business.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in delivering utilities packages of major transport infrastructure projects
- Strong technical design skills including the use of 12D, Civil 3D or Navisworks
- Experience coordinating utility relocation designs with civil/structural designs to resolve clashes and design relocations
- Experience coordinating utility relocation designs from accredited design sub-consultants or authority designs
- Experience of working to RMS standards will be seen as highly regarded
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 / 02 8252 4011 / email@example.com or register your interest by applying via this website.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com