Experts in their field and Australia's largest demolition company
Permanent opportunity, offering flexible working hours - Great work life balance!!
Our client is the largest Demolition business in Australia. Currently turning over approximately $500 Million, our client is a well established and stable business to join! They are seeking an energetic candidate to be the face of their business and to join their up-beat culture.
As an Administrator, you will be reporting into the NSW Logistics and Store Manager. You will be supporting the exciting expansion of the business and working along side the wider team office and stores team's. The role requires a highly energetic and organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing run sheets from drivers to process invoices
- Daily use of internal transport system
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- Purchase Orders
- Store data entry, invoicing and reporting
- Assisting with pick, packing of orders and stock control
- Previous experience within Construction / cement / waste management / skip bin industry or similar will be highly regarded
- Experience in Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Be physically fit to assist in the stores area when needed
- Easily accessible via Public Transport - 5 min walk from Mascot station / Parking available on site
- Permanent opportunity
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Fantastic team with great company culture and honest and transparent management style
- Attractive, full time working Hours! Flexible - starting from 6.30am or 9am, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
This is a FULL TIME position so only Australian residents need to apply!