Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have expressed interest in an experienced Network Optimisation Traffic Engineer to support upcoming Road and Bridge upgrade projects across NSW on a long-term contract basis in the coming months.
The role will involve delivering expert traffic management and road and road safety input and guidance in the development of network improvement projects that address network deficiencies in relation to road transport management.
- Deliver expert traffic management and road and road safety input and guidance in the development of network improvement projects.
- Ensure optimization solutions are fully developed to meet the objectives integrated road transport management
- Prioritise project proposals to ensure areas of most need are addressed in the correct order
- Provide feedback in relation to programs and projects for media and ministerial enquiries
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Traffic Engineering or related discipline
- Strong level of experience related to Traffic Engineering developing traffic management projects to concept stage
- Previous experience of writing project briefs to ensure the completion of project development to detailed design stage
- Prior experience analysing traffic information and developing solutions to traffic management and congestion problems
- Must have prior experience of traffic modelling and understanding of network modelling analysis
- Prior experience of working both in the public and private sector environments is a must
If this position is of interest, then please call Anita on: 02 8252 4007 apply online or email: email@example.com