As Maintenance Manager you will provide business management for maintenance works and maintenance programs. You will drive business improvement and lead a team to transform the infrastructure maintenance delivery function.
We are looking to speak with individuals who possess strong skills across operations, financial and planning management, people management and leadership, adherence to the highest standards in Health & Safety as well having a strong technical knowledge of railway maintenance.
You must have railway maintenance experience to be considered for this role.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering appropriate for admission to the Institute of Engineers Australia - mandatory
- Post-graduate qualifications in management or asset management - desirable
- Extensive experience leading a large rail maintenance business in an operating rail environment – mandatory
- Experience leading large teams that self-perform rail maintenance work – mandatory
- Proven experience of managing $50m+ budgets, including direct commercial, budget and planning accountability – mandatory
- Experience delivering large business turn-around changes – mandatory
- Experience leading teams in a unionised environment – mandatory
- Experience managing contractors to perform works, including commercial and contract administration – mandatory
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in confidentiality: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873