Working with this builder you will be joining one of Australia most successful fitout and refurbishment firms. A team of over 350 people service clients on a national basis delivering large scale projects valued to $50M.
Culture / Benefits
People that join this organisation benefit from working with like minded people who support and empower each other. Everyone you speak to from the CEO to administration staff are proud to work there. Aside from a fantastic culture they provide mentoring, training and clear career direction.
This position will suit a Tender / Bid Manager that may come from a marketing / graphic design background. Working with the commercial managers you will manage the tender process end to end, helping to prepare EOIs, tenders and bids/submissions (submitting between 3-4 per week)
This will include:
- Help analyse EOI, RFT and relevant documentation to provide guidance on submission requirements, strategy and timing
- In conjunction with the estimating department help coordinate the receipt tender / EOI documentation
- Prepare, collate and check all tender and bid submissions to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Help coordinate and write expressions of interest and tailor corporate profiles for targeted projects
- Ensuring in-house marketing material is current
- Coordinating meetings with various departments involved in the bid process
- Marketing related degree with experience in a construction related environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
- Be able to use Adobe Suite
- Understanding of the built environment is a huge advantage
- Have knowledge around the bid process and tender /procurement methods
- Strong grammatical and proofreading / editing skills
- Valid driver’s license is desirable