Established for 30 years this facilities maintenance organisation provides a wide range of maintenance and facilities services to their broad client base. Originally from New Zealand they established a foothold in the Australian market over 13 years ago by securing steady government contracts. They specialise across the transport environment providing services to transit, rail and bus pubic access areas with public sector and corporate clients.
About the Role – Tender / Bid Coordinator
As an experienced Bid Writer/Tender Submissions Coordinator you will support managers with the preparation, review and submission of bid responses - including expressions of interest, tenders, proposals and presentations to corporate and public sector clients. You will be working closely with the Soft Facilities Maintenance teams and estimators to provide each client with a comprehensive and impressive tailored, bespoke bid/tender that will lead to a successful pitch delivery and result in a project win.
- Preparing and submitting tenders, proposals, expressions of interests & capability statements (end to end).
- Editing and proof reading of tender submissions and proposals.
- Ensue Company image and procedures are adhered to.
- Tracking of all tender related correspondence before, during and after submission.
- Ensuring tender submissions are submitted on time and via correct delivery method.
- Sourcing new tenders and project leads.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of tender procedures and practices.
- Executive support to the Business Development Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage bid writing and tender submissions.
- Passion for writing and a love for creating dynamic and interesting presentations & documents.
- Ability to accurately interpret submission requirements.
- Ability to liaise with relevant team members to obtain tender input/information.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced skill levels in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate and guarantee correct bid procedures
- High level of written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability to interpret / create bids and extract the required data from stakeholders
- Ability to identify priorities and manage competing demands and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of the Hard Technical Maintenance / Facilities Management industry would be an advantage
- Estimating skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience using Indesign would be an advantage
- Experience leading or a member of technical services management team within the FM or Trades Services Industry - advantageous
- New modern offices conveniently located with car parking
- Family owned business with a positive culture
- Opportunity to develop your tendering and marketing knowledge with the support of a highly skilled and motivated management team.
- Working on contracts/projects throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Progression opportunities into a Management role in the future
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 02 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com