Established national contractor who work in the civil and infrastructure space in Australia.
They are leaders in innovations, techniques and technology and have worked on prestigious projects around the country.
Immediate three month contract for 2 days a week:
The role requires a highly energetic and organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have strong attention to detail and be available for Fridays and either a Monday or Thursday.
- Front of house - answering and directing phone calls
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- Diary management
- Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable
- Store data entry, invoicing and reporting
- Maintaining office supplies (stationary/kitchen)
- Ordering couriers
- Previous experience within a Construction company will be highly regarded
- 2-3 years Admin experience
- Must be good at picking up IT systems
- Can work autonomously
- Attention to detail and prioritisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com