This global engineering design consultancy has a reputation that is built on a high level of employee engagement, a commitment to on-going training and development and a clear career path set out for all individuals.
This is a key leadership role within an established and high performing Geotechnical Team. You will work across multiple projects that will include all sectors and teams within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
To express your interest in this rare opportunity you will be:
- chartered (CPEng) with a civil engineering degree (preferably Geotechnical masters)
- 20+ years relevant experience in Australia
- Strong road & rail project experience
- Experience of leading large multi-disciplinary major projects
- Strong Geotechnical Engineering background within a consultancy environment
Please also check out our website for a selection of other live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com