This well regarded Tier 1 Contractor specialise in the Construction & Delivery of Major Rail, Civil and Building projects across NSW & interstate and presently have a healthy pipeline of works to deliver. They are additional in the process of tendering for a number of medium to large scale rail projects here in NSW and as of which a need as been created for an experienced Bid Writer to to work on a short term contract basis to support the tender of complex brownfield rail upgrade in Sydney.
Working with the bid team across all aspects of submission the role will be involved be with a $500ml + bids for major brownfield rail infrastructure project. You will be expected to provide advice to executive management, collate, produce and print final submissions for the bid.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work with a well regarded Tier 1 Rail contractor in a fast paced environment so applicants who like to work in a high pressure situation will be encouraged to apply. We are looking to speak with people who have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience on the bid team for major infrastructure projects
- Experienced across different types of bids such as RFT's, EOI's, PPPs
- Must possess the ability to quickly build internal relationships
- Expereicne managing differnt stakeholders
- Excellent computer literature skills is essential for this role
- Prior experience tendering for projects where TfNSW/Sydney Trains is the client will be an advantage
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email Rory.Todd@cgcrecruitment.com