- 5 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government - Immediate start!
- Working from home with occasional travel to the Parramatta Offices
- Valid WWCC is ESSENTIAL
- $40.85 per hour+ super
Through communicating and working in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and professionals who work with children in a range of early childhood education environments, our client ensures the delivery of high-quality services to build a better future for children. Our client is also responsible for implementing and administering state-based funding to continuously improve the quality of and access to early childhood education in NSW.
- Provide administrative and clerical support including maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, handling or redirecting enquiries, dealing with mail and correspondence and providing high quality keyboard services including minutes taking.
- Maintain administrative systems and registers including asset registers, travel records and credit card reports to effectively manage and report on the use of the Directorate’s assets.
- Maintain TRIM computerised record management system and coordinate the creation, storage, retrieval and archiving of files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and its compliance with Departmental policy.
- Prepare and follow up purchases for equipment and supplies to support the operation of the Directorate.
- Enter and retrieve data from databases to inform the operations of the Directorate.
- Assist with undertaking of research and projects to support the work of the Directorate.
- A valid Working with Children Check OR willingness to obtain one - this is a mandatory check required prior to starting on site
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40 hours/week)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior experience within corporate services, consulting or finance/banking is high desirable
- Prior experience with systems TRIM, SAP Finance, MS Suite is highly regarded