- 3-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Flexible working options available
- Based in Macqurie Park
- $350 - $400 per day + super
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role:
The Administration Assistant will provide high-level, efficient administrative and clerical support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support services to meet operational requirements and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the business unit.
- Coordinate the maintenance of diaries for senior management and the arrangement of meetings and training and travel requirements to support operational efficiency.
- Administer procurement activities, including raising purchase order requests for goods and services and reconciling and processing invoices for payment to meet operating needs and to comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Distribute circulars and all correspondence, including incoming mail and faxes to keep managers and staff informed and enable them to respond to necessary matters within required timeframes.
- Create and maintain files and documents in compliance with records management procedures to ensure best practice in enabling information to be efficiently tracked, stored and retrieved
- Gather and collate data to support the preparation and production of key management reporting requirements to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to inform management decision making processes.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY HOLIDAYS PLANNED OR BOOKED WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a similar role