Our client are a Government wide organisation within the Transport sector and due to a large increase in workload have identified an urgent immediate requirement for Governance & Systems Assurance Manager to work on a highly complex rail project in Sydney.
The tree key deliverables of the position are as follows:
- To ensure the Systems Assurance and Governance regime is effective with identified, documented and approved processes to ensure that the projects achieve the required functional, governance, safety outcomes and Independent Safety Assessor audit compliance.
- The Governance and Systems Assurance Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of the safety assurance argument through Tier 1, 2and 3 configuration management gateways included and not limited to Sydney Trains Configuration Management Plan, Sydney Trains SMS and RSDO Engineering Assurance and Governance Plan. To ensure the projects business requirements and systems requirements specification are developed through the projects requirements traceability matrix.
- The Governance and Systems Assurance Manager is responsible for the systems safety assurance documentation issued to ST Stakeholders for all Gateways approvals and endorsements
- Demonstrated experience in the technical aspects of the design solution, development and delivery of systems assurance principles obtained in a highly regulated AEO rail systems environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills, including ability to communicate and influence the outcome of significant issues that require implementation by others.
- Proven track record of successfully working with TfNSW Systems Assurance, Governance and managing ISA external audits. Demonstrated high level relationship management, negotiation and conflict resolutions skills and experience in building productive relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in a related engineering or business discipline
For more information and a detailed PD please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org