Systems include: rolling stock, traction and overhead wiring, signalling and control systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out systems engineering practices to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems on the project,
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions,
- Develops systems engineering, requirements management, V&V and configuration management plans,
- Implements and co-ordinates requirements management, traceability and change control management,
- Coordinates technical reviews.
Skills & Experience Required:
Systems Engineering Processes
- Requirements analysis
- Configuration management
- Risk analysis
- Technical assessment and control
- Verification & validation testing
- Commissioning and transition to operations