Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate across major infrastructure projects in regional NSW and across the state.
The role will involve the planning, organisation, inspection and reporting on various construction & maintenance works on road and bridge projects.
Responsibilities will additionally include Monitoring Quality Assurance and evaluating contractors project plans.
There will be multiple projects within 2 hours drive of Wagga, $40m worth of work and each project around $2-4m in value.
Example projects will be safety barrier upgrades, over taking lanes, line marking, road widening and intersections.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Civil Construction & Engineering sector
- Must possess prior experience working as a Site Surveillance Officer or supervisor for Road & Bridge Construction or Maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of RMS standards and specifications
- Experience in a client-side role would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Open to working across NSW
If this position is of interest, then please call Will on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org