About the Business
A leading builder who have been established for over 25 years and operate across Australia. This company has a large Construction arm and a large sized Fit Out and refurbishment part of the business. This award-winning builder secure a majority of their work from repeat business and have a large client portfolio that they are continually winning work from.
Seeking experienced Submissions / Bids Coordinator to take control of the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing for the business with the support of the whole team.
You will enjoy the dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment this practice has to offer!
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid document that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for bids including written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external providers for large submissions.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry.
- Advanced skills in InDesign
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
0456 945 633
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com