With strong experience on bid and submissions in InDesign, you will be working quite autonomously creating content and editing for submissions and tenders.
The role is to start ASAP (notice periods fine), seeking friendly and hard working individual to join a collaborative culture and other creative personalities. Lockdown: the role will still be onboarded working from home.
You will be maintaining the quality and consistency of brand assets across proposals, presentations, other marketing/corporate collateral and digital channels. This is a busy and fast paced role.
- Creating and formatting proposals and tender presentations through InDesign and photoshop
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. diagrams, org. charts)
- Coordinating and tracking proposals
- Developing and maintaining marketing/corporate collateral
- Working to our brand style guide
- Providing administrative support as required
- If you have marketing experience and background, there will also be opportunities to assist with marketing strategy and socials
- Advanced InDesign is a must
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design)
- Experience in architecture, construction or property prior
- 2-3 years graphics design experience (desireable)
- Bid & Submissions coordination experience a must
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and quality
- Focused personality
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and have worked for a similar company in a similar role.
Apply through this advert only.
Call Mikaila on 0424 885 571 for a confidential chat.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com