A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in South East QLD for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $2M to $50M.
About the Role – Submissions Coordinator (Gold Coast)
As an experienced Submissions Coordinator you will support the pre-construction team with the preparation, review and submission of bid responses - including expressions of interest, tenders, proposals and presentations to corporate and public sector clients. You will be working closely with the estimators to provide each client with a comprehensive and impressive tailored, bespoke bid/tender that will lead to a successful pitch delivery and result in a project win.
- Preparing and submitting tenders, proposals, expressions of interests & capability statements (end to end).
- Editing and proof reading of tender submissions and proposals.
- Ensue Company image and procedures are adhered to.
- Tracking of all tender related correspondence before, during and after submission.
- Ensuring tender submissions are submitted on time and via correct delivery method.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a submission role, or Graphic Design
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage bid writing and tender submissions.
- Passion for writing and a love for creating dynamic and interesting presentations & documents.
- Ability to accurately interpret submission requirements.
- Ability to liaise with relevant team members to obtain tender input/information.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- You will ideally have previous experience with a construction company
- Family owned business with a positive culture
- Opportunity to develop your tendering and marketing knowledge with the support of a highly skilled and motivated management team.
- Working on contracts/projects throughout QLD
- Long term Gold Coast career
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com