Student Support Officer
- Posted 04 March 2023
- Salary$32 per hour + super
- Job type Contract
- Sectors CGC CoverGovernment
We are looking for two Student Support Officers to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
- 2 and 4-month contract opportunities with the NSW State Government
- Offices are based in Wollongong
- Role commencing ASAP
- $32 per hour + super
- Award-winning training
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- Perform a range of customer services such as processing of student, driver, ATSO applications, payroll and compliance-related tasks to support the operational functioning of the Program. Respond to general enquiries which may include student eligibility, payroll, child protection, transport runs, in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the operational functioning of the assigned business unit. Administration support services may include filing and records management, receipt and sorting of electronic and other mail, maintenance of official registers and documents, scanning and copying documents, compilation of manuals and reports, reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Identify areas for improvement in administrative support and implement required changes to improve the work of the directorate
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 35hours per week, 7 hours per day
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
- A valid Working with Children Check