We are working with one of Australia’s premier developer builders to help recruit a Structures Foreman on an iconic project worth in excess of $500M. The company are renowned for the projects that have delivered nationwide.
The scope of works will include to help successfully deliver the structure of both typical off-form concrete slabs and structural steel/bondek slabs. You will be required to oversee/coordinate the structural trades which includes overseeing day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualifications with building diploma
- Strong WHS experience and experience managing tower cranes
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of structural trades and ability to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
This is a great opportunity for Foreman that has strong structure experience to work across an Iconic project. Salary will be in line with current tier one market trends.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 / email@example.com