Direct pathway to partner in the business.
CGC are working in partnership with a highly reputable, growing national engineering design consultancy who specialise in delivering complex building structures projects across Australia.
This business have seen huge growth over the past 5 years, due to the strength of relationships with key builders and developers within the industry, combined with their fantastic technical expertise within the business.
They have an outstanding portfolio of tier one projects due to the high quality of work they produce. With an excellent team already in place, they are now entering the next phase of growth and are looking to hire an experienced Senior Structural Engineer in Brisbane.
This is an opportunity to work on tier one, major projects but away from the tier one consultancy beurocracy.
If you have drive and ambition, the ceiling is your limit with this business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage high-value, major structural design projects,
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, to budget and to the specific design specifications,
- Take ownership of projects and liaise with key stakeholders, such as clients, drafters and senior management.
- 5-10+ years' experience in structural design, gained ideally with a reputable Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy,
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A desire to deliver practical, sustainable and effective engineering solutions,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A high level of initiative and proactivity, particularly in relation to creative problem solving,
- Most importantly, a genuine passion for engineering and a great attitude towards work.
Our client are ambitious and innovative, providing a great space for like-minded individuals. They have fostered a fantastic company culture nationally and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing. These include:
- Flexible working and wellbeing benefits,
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices,
- Regular social events,
- Professional and technical development opportunities.