Over the years our client has built a close-knit team of high-performing Structural Engineers. They are known for low turnover and consistently delivering quality work to their loyal client base.
If you have a genuine passion for engineering excellence and a can do-attitude, you will fit in very well. In turn you will benefit from the close guidance from the Structural Director, Team Leader and RPEQ Engineers who are highly regarded in Queensland and across Australia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with local QLD building design experience to join a diverse Structural Engineering team. The team are comprised of highly regarded leaders and multiple RPEQ Senior Structural Engineers with a wealth of experience combined.
- Produce designs that meet client requirements using programs such as RAPT, Microstran, ETABS, RCB, Inducta or similar,
- Ensure that engineering designs adhere to Australian Standards and the organisation design philosophy and technical procedures,
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their design requirements,
- Providing technical advice to stakeholders and to external clients when required,
- Use your level of experience to help guide juniors,
- Interpret architectural drawings for design considerations,
- Liaise with clients in-person, via phone and email,
- Contributing to the development and direction of the division.
- 5-10+ years' experience in the structural design of mid-rise structures to Australian Structural highly advantageous,
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A desire to deliver practical, sustainable and effective engineering solutions,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A high level of initiative and proactivity, particularly in relation to creative problem solving,
- Most importantly, a genuine passion for engineering and a great attitude towards work.
Our client have built a fantastic company culture over many years and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing. These include:
- Flexible start and finish times and part time options,
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices,
- Wellbeing benefits,
- Regular social events,
- Professional and study assistance,
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our engineering recruiter George Hvid at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873