|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 10:33|
My client is an Australian engineering consultancy that specialises in projects across all disciplines. They have been involved in numerous iconic projects in Australia and continue to do so on a regular basis. This particular company is still going strong and is continuing to win new business.
Due to recent project wins, they have an immediate requirement for a Structural Engineer to join their thriving team and be involved with delivering a number of key projects.
It is an exciting opportunity to work for a supportive company who are at the forefront of design.
You will be responsible for a number of building projects and will ensure that they are completed on-time, to budget and to the specific design specifications of the project. You will be expected to take ownership of these projects and to liaise with key stakeholders, such as clients, drafters and senior management.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in structural engineering
• 3 years + of experience as a Structural Engineer within a consultancy environment
• Previous experience of working on projects involving steel detailing structures
• Previous experience of working on projects involving post-tension concrete design
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org