Our client is a specialist multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy with a major presence in the WA Civil, Infrastructure, Structural and Resources markets.
As a Tier 2 Consultancy, and having no plans to change the culture and develop into a tier 1, it enables the business to have a large team and local presence, but no red tape or politics that is often associated with a tier 1. It's for this reason, the business has been able to attract several high performing Engineers and Designers from Tier 1 consultants who have flourished since joining.
The Role - Civil Designer
As a Structural Drafter you will play a diverse role preparing sketches, plans and designs for civil and structural engineering works such as buildings, drainage, transport assets, and other structures.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure and willingness to up skill quickly.
- Working knowledge of BIM concepts and an understanding of creating working models.
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail.
- Professional qualification in Drafting, Civil Engineering, or similar equivalent industry experience
- Must have Australian working rights and an understanding of Australian Standards and Codes.
A business that genuinely cares and looks after it's people and has a proven track record in retaining and promoting from within. A very stable track record in retaining staff members, organic growth nationally, and extensive internal training and career development opportunities internally are a key reason as to why this business has thrived.
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role not quite right for you? Please give me a call to discuss other opportunities that I have available or visit our website - www.cgcrecruitment.com