Structural Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$60K - $80K|
|Contact Name:||Allyssar Hamoud|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 15:17|
This international Engineering Consultancy have an excellent reputation and are a company that many Engineers dream to be a part of. They are experts in delivering projects in the building and infrastructure sectors. They have been involved in numerous iconic projects!
Due to continued growth, they have a need for a Structural Design Engineer to join the team.
This Engineering Consultancy specializes in building structures projects across all sectors, such as residential, commercial, aged care, healthcare, defence etc.
• A degree in Structural Engineering
• Previous experience using relevant softwares i.e. AutoCAD, RAPT and RAM concept
• Circa 3 years' of experience as a Structural Engineer within an Australian consultancy.
• Technical experience in steel, concrete and slab design.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Client-facing experience is ideal.
• Mentorship capability of less experienced Engineers
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards.
• Full working rights in Australia.
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience delivering quality Structural Design Engineering services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's