- Immediate long-term permanent opportunity
- EBA Rates
- email@example.com | 0405 487 244
A well established leading specialist Fire Protection Contractor require a Sprinkler Fitter to join their Sydney Service team. They are a key client and specialise in designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the undertaking of maintenance & repair of sprinkler systems in Sydney. The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Sprinkler Fitting Licence/Trade Qualification
- Strong focus on safety
- Strong focus on quality and client satisfaction
- Good personal presentation
- Current Drivers licence
- Willingness to learn in all areas of fire protection.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Service Sprinkler Fitter to join a large leading Fire Protection business with a great reputation in the market and opportunities to progress and develop further within the business. This is a long term permanent position so our client is seeking a candidate that has a stable track record and career history.
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org