Our client is one of Australia leading insurance builders operating within the Sydney, Newcastle & South East Queensland areas and is a preferred supplier for many of Australia's major insurers. They focus on small residential losses as well as major events such as commercial fires and storm damage.
Due to planned growth within their minor loss division we are assisting with the recruitment of a Trade Supervisor that will scope and manage up to 20-30 residential claims at any time. This division have a proven track record for mitigating high volume insurance losses to the benefit of the stakeholders.
This will include:
- Inspecting property damage
- Obtaining quotes and competitive prices from suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of tenders and budget estimates
- Preparing quotations and reports
- Negotiating contract prices
- Coordination of all approved repairs using trade personal and contractors
- Ensuring all jobs are programmed and completed within set KPI'S
- Overseeing the quality & workmanship of trades people
- Managing paperwork to required deadlines
- Coordination of subcontractors on commercial and residential projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and trade contractors
- Trade qualification with building and at least 5-years experience supervising the construction of commercial projects
- Experience working in the insurance industry is a huge advantage
- Have the ability to complete reports, quotations and forecasting
- Have good negotiation skills and ability to be customer focused.
- Highly developed IT literacy and be good with systems
Salary will be depending on experience however will include a company car, phone, laptop - basically all the tools of the trade to successfully undertake the position
The position will be based in head office which is near Homebush however travel to and from site will be required to visit projects.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply below.