Our client is one of Australia leading insurance builders operating within the Sydney and is a preferred supplier for many of Australia's major insurers. They focus on small residential losses as well as major events such as commercial fires and storm damage.
Due to an influx of requests we are assisting with the recruitment of a supervisor that will oversee claims in the major loss department. Projects range from $100K - $5m and will require someone that is able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
This will include:
- Inspecting property damage
- Coordination of all approved repairs using trade personnel and contractors
- Ensuring all jobs are programmed and completed within set KPI'S
- Overseeing the quality & workmanship of trades people
- Managing paperwork to required deadlines
- Coordination of subcontractors on commercial and residential projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and trade contractors
- Trade qualification with building and at least 5 years experience supervising the construction of commercial projects
- Experience working in the insurance industry is a huge advantage
- Have the ability to complete reports, quotations and forecasting
- Have good negotiation skills and ability to be customer focused.
- Highly developed IT literacy and be good with systems
This is a great opportunity to join an employer of choice within the insurance industry. They have a reliable and respected workforce who are customer focused and a management team who value their employees
Salary will be depending on experience however will include a company car, phone, laptop - basically all the tools of the trade to complete the position.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply below or call John Ainge on 0400 516 014