An excellent opportunity for a Site / Project Engineer to take control of a small industrial project including design review and scope of work etc.
You'll be working for a small yet well organised and established building contractor who takes pride in their client relationships which has been forged through excellent delivery.
- Because you will be working predominately responsible for all paperwork on site you will naturally be responsible for:
- Reporting on construction progress
- Verification of claims and payments
- Completing all relevant QA documentation
- Assist with HSEQ documentation and site specific documentation.
- Assist with the development of construction programs and variation and EOT.
With a project award in the horizon we are seeking expressions of interest for a Site / Project Engineer who would be able to manage a $1m D&C industrial project. With the client being a large public sector organisation we are looking for individuals who have excellent organisational, technical and design development skills in the building sector.
It is a given that you will have a tertiary qualification in construction management and or engineering and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com