A leading privately owned provider of integrated multi service FM across Australia are looking for an experienced cleaning manager / client services manager to take over the operation of a cleaning contract.
The contract only has 3 months to run and is out for tender - however they are very confident that they will retain it - should they do so the position will become permanent.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of the site.
- Extensive client relationship management and ensuring client issues are listened to and rectified
- Identifying any areas for improved service, contracts and growth
- Managing budgets and ensuring they are adhered to
- Ensuring monthly KPI’s are met
- Generating monthly management reports
- Collating payroll data in an accurate and timely manner
- Leading and managing a team and performance manage
- Ensuring compliance and health and safety is strictly adhered to
Perfect opportunity for somebody who has just finished up in their current role and wants to get started as soon as possible. Please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV in. Equally feel free to call OLIVER on 02 8252 4004 to discuss in more detail.