- Our client is one of Sydney's premier commercial builders operating in educational, medical, aged care and retail sectors.
- They have been in operation of over 15 years
- Due to successful tendering they are looking to engage a Site Manager and a foreman to oversee the completion of a new section and a refurbishment of an aged project in the Gerringong area
- As the Site Manager you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
- This position may suit someone who is looking to take the step into a manager position from a Foreman/Supervisor role.
- The position will be supported by a localised Project Manager and Contract Administrator
- Carpentry trade with management
- Experience working in live environments
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors to achieve project milestone
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Previously experience working with a well-run builder on commercial projects
- Good communication and ability to liaise with client and sub-contractors
- local sub-contractor knowledge would be a huge advantage
- intermediate level of computer literacy
This is a good opportunity for someone who lives in the Wollongong area who is looking for a locally based position with a busy builder.
Please call Matthew Weighill 0418 860 931 for more information or apply for the position below