This company is a renowned Brisbane and Gold Coast tier 3 building contractor. They complete a wide range of residential projects including high-rise apartments and townhouse construction with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing project requirements following successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to run a project in Brisbane. The project is a multi-level apartment development valued at around $15M. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Construction Manager. You will be capable running the site and will oversee a foreman who will assist with coordinating trades, monitoring safety and material procurement. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced as a Site Manager on mid rise projects of at least $15M
- Trade background with valid site supervisor’s or builder’s license
- Previous experience with a known builder is preferred
- Consistent with QLD QBCC building codes and safety regulations
- Strong communicator, and approachable by nature
- Working on a mid-rise residential project in Brisbane
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com