A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in QLD for over 19 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $80M.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to initially deliver a $26M residential project on the outskirts of the CBD. They are specifically looking for someone with previous experience delivering high end high rise residential projects.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Come from a trade background
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- residential (apartments) experience is key
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate. Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com