A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business and already have a full order book for 2020.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business to start in before xmas to deliver a $14M commercial/Industrial project that is starting. You will be totally responsible for the site and you will have a Leading Hand/Foreman to support you as well as a roaming Safety Officer. The location of the project is within the Brisbane metro.
What you need
- A trade background
- Experience with a similar size builder
- An open QLD supervisors license
- Experience delivering projects of $10M plus
- Stability with previous employers
- A team player
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Full order book for 2020
How to apply
To hear more about this role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com